Friday, January 27, 2006

Haiku Film Reviews

NIGHT OF THE JUGGLER
Mostly in daylight
And doesn't contain juggling.
What a dumb title.

SAW
Cut through your ankle
And ignore the bloody corpse.
Do I have to watch?

ELIZABETHTOWN
Two hours of whimsy,
Completely insufferable,
I hate Bloom and Dunst.

FLIGHTPLAN
Where is my daughter?
Is she on the giant plane?
Sarsgaard looks so stoned.

THE MACHINIST
Better than you'd think.
Christian Bale lost sixty pounds.
But is he dreaming?

RACE WITH THE DEVIL
Oates and Fonda flee
In a pimped-out motor home.
Red-State Satanists!

3 comments:

Aster said...

Just so you know that you have readers, you should know that I have enjoyed reading your blog. But inquiring readers respectfully ask for more! Let us know how you are doing.

Thanks for your writing, and best wishes with rehab.

Caveat Emptor said...

Dude. I love rhyming.
Especially haikus that
destroy shit movies.

I was going to
try one, but you are much more
clever than I am.

travishuron8667792013 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.